50 Floral Macro Photography Backgrounds
Macro photography is a growing trend in the photography world for quite a good reason. Whereas traditional photography can capture images from afar, macro uses a smaller lens to get intimate with the subject matter.
With a traditional camera, you may be able to capture the look of the grass at dawn, the way that the sun cascades across the landscape. But with macro photography, you can pick up the fine details: the dew on the grass, the way that the wind bends each of the blades of grass, and any other details that can be used to enhance the overall quality of the image at hand.
Floral macro backgrounds are great addition to any creative artwork and have a lot of natural beauties properties as well. But there are a few things that you can do to improve the overall quality of the floral macro backgrounds for your best vision.
Upgrade your equipment
This is the simplest way to do things but it is usually the most expensive as well. The better the camera that you have, the better the shots you can get. Making the right choice of camera to get floral macros can encompass a number of different things: the body of the camera, the diffuser, the macro lenses, the tripod, the reflector, and the shutter release are just a few of the different aspects that can definitely affect the overall quality of the floral macros that you take.
Getting the right equipment for the job will make everything all the more easy for you to get the kind of picture quality that will enhance any SEO article in its implementation.
Knowing what kind of images that you want to capture and the types of floral photographs that you want to capture is part of the magic of capturing a wonderful image.
Scouting ahead to see what the weather will be like that particular day is one of the key portions of planning ahead. It is also important to decide on the time of day. Lighting might be softer in the early morning or late afternoon as opposed to midday when the sun is at it’s highest point.
It is also important to base your decision based on the seasons. You might find yourself leaning towards one particular season over the other and figure out that you have a favorite spot in a specific type of weather. Scouting ahead is the way to combat this.
Shutter speed is essential
Having a shutter than can capture the images that you want without losing a shot is most important. Without the proper shutter speed, you may miss a shot that could be the best of the bunch.
With a faster shutter speed, you will capture all of the pertinent images as you go through your shoot. It is always better to get more images than you might need so that you can sort through and find the best ones. But if you miss the right shot due to shutter speed, you won’t have that option. Get that shutter speed to get the best shots.
What You Get
50 Fresh and modern floral macro backgrounds pack with high resolution: 6000 x 4000 px
- 01 – Dew on leaf sprout. Green flora background.
- 02 – Yellow flower bud center. Summer Flora.
- 03 – Spider on red granite stone. Insect macro closeup background.
- 04 – Snail looks out from the top of a concrete brick.
- 05 – Yellow and pink flowers bouquet in one flower.
- 06 – Lilac yellow with fresh dew on a grass glade.
- 07 – Dew drops on a green leaf. Summer background.
- 08 – Water drops on a blade of grass.
- 09 – Banana exotic fruit fetus bunch.
- 10 – Little blue flower.
- 11 – Dry leaves with weathered plank, springs and little water drops. Forest background.
- 12 – Pine forest landscape. Coniferous wood trees. Summer romantic nature.
- 13 – Running ant to the top of pine.
- 14 – Two white gentle flowers with green leafs.
- 15 – Dried palm tree leafs texture. Dry palm leafs background.
- 16 – Banana palm leaf texture. Big leaf texture.
- 17 – Blossom orchid flower macro closeup texture. Bloom flora beauty background.
- 18 – Little green sprouts near yellow wood wall.
- 19 – – // –
- 20 – Drops of dew on the grass. View from above.
- 21 – Little snail crawling on a leaf of grass.
- 22 – Dew drops on a green leaf. Summer background.
- 23 – Black mosquito sitting on a longitudinal plant. Portrait orientation nature macro landscape.
- 24 – Birch tree bark texture. White trunk tree with lines background.
- 25 – Green moss under snow macro closeup.
- 26 – Glade with yellow flowers. Macro closeup. Filling background.
- 27 – Glade with many yellow flowers. Macro closeup. Filling background.
- 28 – Two blue flowers with a buds. Summer flora background.
- 29 – Brutal wood background. Small wooden pieces surface. Weathered sawdust texture.
- 30 – The snail looks into the distance.
- 31 – Snail crawling on concrete bricks.
- 32 – Snail looks to the right macro closeup.
- 33 – White flower.
- 34 – Two little blue flowers.
- 35 – Three dew water drops on leaf macro closeup.
- 36 – Flower buds. Summer background.
- 37 – Three dew water drops on leaf macro closeup.
- 38 – Flower plant with dew on center. Top view.
- 39 – – // –
- 40 – Dew on the blooming lush flower. Floral macro background. Water drops on blossom shaggy plant.
- 41 – – // –
- 42 – Grasshopper with dew on the blooming lush flower. Floral macro background. Water drops on blossom shaggy plant.
- 43 – Grasshopper on a yellow chamomile. Insect macro closeup.
- 44 – Birch tree bark texture. White trunk tree with lines background.
- 45 – Leaves on the brunch with buds on a branch.
- 46 – Dew on plant trunk sprouts.
- 47 – Birch tree bark texture. White trunk tree with lines background.
- 48 – Black caterpillar on the cobweb in a large green leaf.
- 49 – Forest mushrooms macro landscape.
- 50 – – // –
Also available in:
Graphic River: 50 Floral Macro Backgrounds
You Work For Them: 50 Floral Macro Backgrounds
The Hungry Jpeg:
Creative Fabrica: 50 Floral Macro Backgrounds
Goods with available in:
~ Thank you & Enjoy using ~